Main > Evangelion

Ghosts of Evangelion - a post-EoE fic by Bagheera

<< < (15/15)

SultanofSwing:
Holy shit. Never have I read a fanfic so good it made me cry. It was so good, I made an account just to tell you. It gave me everything I wanted from a post-3I fanfic and more. The characters, the world building, I can't stress enough how happy I am with the way you handled it. I'd go as far as to say GoE is the definitive ending to Evangelion, even if it isn't canon. It's a perfect follow-up to EoE.

The story as whole kinda reminds me of "Hey Jude" by the Beatles. You know how that one goes, right?

Hey Jude, don't make it bad
Take a sad song and make it better
Remember to let her into your heart
Then you can start to make it better

Makes me wish GoE was animated just so I can hear it in the credits. Anyways, great work! You inspire me as a writer.

pwhodges:
Following a brief discussion at EGF, I made two new files of Ghosts of Evangelion.

First, the "standard" version, with illustrations, and with the missing chapter restored; also, at the end I have added an index to the chapters in chronological order (this has clickable entries in the Word file, but sadly the conversion to PDF has only kept clickability in the contents list - I don't know why):

Ghosts of Evangelion (PDF with illustrations)

And here is the whole work in chronological order for those who prefer:

Ghosts of Evangelion (PDF in chronological order)

Note that the chronological order is not always obvious; in particular, the chapter in three parts has the "third" part placed first to get the order correct.

Paul

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version